Apparently during the upgrade Windows 10 installs the Broadcom Bluetooth 3.0 USB, which is incorrect for the Logitech mini-transmitter and will not start.
First, download and install the latest version of SetPoint from Logitech [6.67.82_64]. Then under Device Manager uninstall the Broadcom Bluetooth 3.0 USB. Unplug the Logitech dongle, if not done already. Then, with SetPoint opened, plug the dongle back in to an available USB port.
There are many apps to stream from computer to phone (AirStream: Stream PC over Air or SoundWire) but I want to listen to a podcast or music using my Android phone but listening on my computer or headset. It’s a good thing you can play the song wirelessly using Bluetooth on both the devices.
- Install Microsoft Windows Mobile Device Center.
- Turn on Bluetooth on the computer and the phone then each of them visible.
- Right-click on the Bluetooth icon in the Windows system tray and select the option Add a device
- Pair your phone and your computer with each other.
- Right-click on the Bluetooth icon in the system tray again but now select Show Bluetooth Devices.
- Right-click on your paired phone and click on the Bluetooth Operations.
- (If A2DP support is available on the phone, it will show an option to Play Music under Audio and Video operation.)
- Click on the link to activate.
- You should now have a player control will appear on your taskbar (If not, try and right-click on the taskbar and select Bluetooth Remote Control under the Toolbars)
If you run into a problem, check this out.
You can see how dangerous it is to leave a pet inside a car. The car reaches 117 degrees within 30 minutes even with all four windows opened 1 to 2 inches.
Remember, dogs don’t perspire.
A standard US-sized business card is a 2” x 3.5” rectangle.
If you read the product specs at Vistaprint, what you end up with is 3.43″ x 1.93″ – slightly smaller the what’s customary.
Perhaps it’s because they are not based out of the US. It’s hard to beat the cost but the size difference was noticeable to me, so I don’t think I will use them again.