Do I contradict myself?
Very well then I contradict myself,
(I am large, I contain multitudes.)Walt Whitman – 1819-1892
Category Archives: Uncategorized
It’s still not available.
Blinking red light on furnace
The codes are usually explained on a wiring diagram that is on the back panel.
Check yours, it might be different! For me, a continuously blinking light is normal.
- Flashing slow: Normal – no call for heat
- Flashing fast: Normal – call for heat
- Continuous on: Replace IFC (circuit board)
- Continuous off: Check power
- 2 Flashes: External lockout (retries or recycles exceeded)
- 3 Flashes: Pressure switch error
- 4 Flashes: Open limit device
- 5 Flashes: Flame sensed when no flame should be present
- 6 Flashes: 115 VAC power reversed polarity or poor grounding
- 7 Flashes: Gas valve circuit error
- 8 Flashes: Low flame sense signal
- 9 Flashes: Check igniter