There are many apps to stream from computer to phone (AirStream: Stream PC over Air or SoundWire) but I want to listen to a podcast or music using my Android phone but listening on my computer or headset. It’s a good thing you can play the song wirelessly using Bluetooth on both the devices.
- Install Microsoft Windows Mobile Device Center.
- Turn on Bluetooth on the computer and the phone then each of them visible.
- Right-click on the Bluetooth icon in the Windows system tray and select the option Add a device
- Pair your phone and your computer with each other.
- Right-click on the Bluetooth icon in the system tray again but now select Show Bluetooth Devices.
- Right-click on your paired phone and click on the Bluetooth Operations.
- (If A2DP support is available on the phone, it will show an option to Play Music under Audio and Video operation.)
- Click on the link to activate.
- You should now have a player control will appear on your taskbar (If not, try and right-click on the taskbar and select Bluetooth Remote Control under the Toolbars)
If you run into a problem, check this out.